Visit Minnesota and let Minnesota Wine Country Tours help you explore the burgeoning wine industry that is making Minnesota one of the fastest growing wine producing states in the nation! If you’re tired of crowded big bus tours or fancy limousines, our tours are definitely for you.
Minnesota Wine Country Tours was started with the idea that people who enjoy wine also enjoy the cultural and educational experiences that accompany wine production. Since the introduction of cold climate grape varietals such as Frontenac, Marquette and La Crescent developed by the University of Minnesota together with the Minnesota Grape Growers Association, Minnesota wineries are now able to produce wines that can compete with those produced in any region of the country.
Minnesota Wine Tour Passenger Van - Click Here
Reasons Why You Should Book A Minnesota Wine Country Tour:
- Small group travel at its best! No large bus groups or fancy limousines. Travel in our large, comfortable SUV’s with a maximum number of 6 people per tour.
- Ease of travel! We will pick you up on arrangement at a number of major hotels in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. We come to you so you don’t have to come to us!
- Knowledgeable guides who will provide you with a safe, enjoyable and most of all FUN winery tour to some of Minnesota’s most interesting and beautiful wineries!
- Reasonable prices. The cost of a tour is $150.00 per person with full-day tours lasting about 9 hours. This allows us to have you back at your hotel in the city in time for dinner!
- Easy booking. You will have the opportunity to talk directly with us either by email or by phone when making your tour arrangements.
- Individualized tours that interact with you on a personal level whether you are an individual traveler, couple or group of 6 people. We give you the best possible winery experience Minnesota has to offer!
- We will arrange your pickup times with you in person so you will know exactly when you need to be ready for our arrival at your hotel.
- Group Discounts! Ask us about discounts when you book a tour for your group of six people.
Price of $150:
Includes tax, but does not include lunch, winery tasting fees or gratuity (at your discretion). Maximum six people per vehicle
How much does this cost?Don't worry we'll tell you here.
- $150.00 per person.
- All tours must have a minimum number of four people.
- Payments must be made in advance.
- Cancellations will not be refunded unless made within two weeks of your selected tour date.
- $75.00 cancellation fee.