Visit Minnesota and let Minnesota Wine Country Tours help you explore the burgeoning wine industry that is making Minnesota one of the fastest growing wine producing states in the nation! Our tours take you to some of the most interesting and beautiful wineries Minnesota has to offer.
Minnesota Wine Country Tours was started with the idea that people who enjoy wine also enjoy the cultural and educational experiences that accompany wine production. Since the introduction of cold climate grape varietals such as Frontenac, Marquette and La Crescent developed by the University of Minnesota together with the Minnesota Grape Growers Association, Minnesota wineries are now able to produce wines that can compete with those produced in any region of the country.
Minnesota Wine Country Tours will customize tours to fit your individual or group needs. We can design tours to accommodate individual and small groups, wedding parties, or larger corporate events and organizations. We do all the driving and planning so you don’t have to!
Minnesota Wine Tour Passenger Vehicles- Click Here
Bachelor and Bachelorette Event Ideas - Click Here
A winery tour is a great way for brides, their bride’s maids and friends to celebrate together as a group before your big day. Minnesota Wine Country Tours will customize a winery tour for you that will give you a special and enjoyable day that will help you create those special memories as you approach your big day.
Contact us for details and ideas. (612) 314-9463
A winery or brewery tour is a great way to celebrate together with your groom’s men and friends. Besides choosing from a number of wineries all within an hour’s drive of the Twin Cities, Minnesota Wine Country tours can also customize a Twin Cities Brewery tour for your group from a selection of well over 30 breweries and micro breweries in and around the Twin Cities Area.
Contact us for details and ideas. (612) 314-9463.
Conventions, Corporate Events and Large Groups - Click Here
Let Minnesota Wine Country Tours plan your next tour of Minnesota Wineries whether it is for a convention group, corporate or incentive group, or a large tour group visiting the Twin Cities. We can plan tours that will fit your needs and customize your experience whether it is for winery tours, brewery and brewpub tours, or just tours in the city to some of the most unique locations and venues the Minneapolis/ St Paul Area has to offer. We use only the best motor coaches to plan your event and make it the most enjoyable and memorable experience possible. (Please click on the tour vehicles drop-down tab in the white box above.)
Reasons Why You Should Book A Minnesota Wine Country Tour:
- Small group travel at its best! Travel in our comfortable Transit Vans, which accommodate groups of up to 14 people, or our SUV’s, which accommodate smaller groups of up to 6 people. For larger corporate and group events, we will arrange full-service motor coach transportation to make your group tour the most enjoyable experience possible.
- Ease of travel! We will pick you up, on arrangement, at a number of major hotels in Minneapolis / St. Paul, or at your own chosen location within the Metro Area. We come to you so you don’t have to come to us!
- Knowledgeable guides who will provide you with an enjoyable tour experience to some of Minnesota’s most interesting and beautiful wineries.
- Reasonable prices. The cost of a tour is $150.00 per person with full-day tours lasting between 8 to 9 hours. This allows us us to have you back at your hotel in the city in time for dinner!
- Easy booking. You will have the opportunity to speak directly with us by email or by telephone when making your tour arrangements.
- Individualized tours that interact with you on a personal level whether you are an individual traveler, couple or small group, or a larger corporate organization. We give you the best possible winery experience Minnesota has to offer!
- We do all the driving so you can spend your day enjoying the wineries without the worry and hassle of driving yourself.
Price of $150 Per Person:
Includes tax, but does not include lunch, winery tasting fees or gratuity (at your discretion).
Wineries exist in all directions from the Minneapolis / St Paul Area and we have designed our tours to make the best use of your time by concentrating on one of three specific regions of your choosing all within approximately an hour to an hour and a half of the Twin Cities Metro Area.
How much does this cost?Don't worry we'll tell you here.
- $150.00 per person.
- All tours should have a minimum number of four people (Exceptions may apply).
- All tours must be reserved in advance and are subject to availability.
- Payments must be made in advance.
- Cancellations will not be refunded unless made within two weeks of your selected tour date.
- $75.00 cancellation fee.
Winery Tours By RegionTours may include wineries from the following lists of wineries.
Region 1: Northern Wineries
(Tours may include wineries from the following list)
Winehaven Winery, Wild Mountain Winery, Chateau St. Croix Winery, Dancing Dragonfly Winery, Northern Vineyards Winery, St. Croix Vineyards Winery
Wild Mountain Winery
Chateau St. Croix Winery
Dancing Dragonfly Winery
Northern Vineyards Winery
St. Croix Vineyards Winery
Region 2: Western Wineries
(Tours may include wineries from the following list) Crow River Winery, Sovereign Estate Winery, Parley Lake Winery, Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery, Excelsior Brewing Company
Crow River Winery
Sovereign Estate Winery
Parley Lake Winery
Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery
Excelsior Brewing Company
Region 3: Southern Wineries
(Tours may include wineries from the following list)
Cannon River Winery, Falconer Vineyards Winery, Maiden Rock Winery & Cidery, Villa Bellezza Winery, Valley Vineyard Winery, Alexis Bailey Winery
Cannon River Winery
Falconer Vineyards Winery
Maiden Rock Winery & Cidery
Villa Bellezza Winery
Valley Vineyard Winery
Alexis Bailey Winery
Let's Explore Minnesota Wine Country
Knowledgeable guides who will provide you with winery tour to some of Minnesota’s most beautiful and interesting places!